B

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Thu, Oct 14, 2021 6:38 PM

Removing denture adhesive

What is the easiest most effective way to remove denture adhesive from my mouth at night?

33 Messages

• 

600 Points

7 m ago

I hope someone knows how to remove the adhesive because I have the same problem.  It takes a while for me to remove it. Hopefully someone has good ideas out there to share with us.

5 Messages

• 

102 Points

2 m ago

If there was an easier way to remove denture adhesive I would gladly pay extra for it. For me, the easist way I have found to remove adhesive is by using a microfiber towel. It works wonders and I have tried everything. I pull my dentures out of my mouth and without rinsing immediately after removal I go straight in with the microfiber towel. To me it seems to be easier if your mouth is not wet. Of course, your mouth will be somewhat wet but if your rinse your mouth out before trying to remove the adhesive it will be harder. So I pop them out, and go straight in with the microfiber towel. The adhesive rolls right out! Hope this helps.

33 Messages

• 

600 Points

1 m ago

Thanks great advice.  I will try it.

5 Messages

• 

102 Points

@Jos_sychz​ Please let me know how it works out!

33 Messages

• 

600 Points

@TGDANIELS​  I will let you know.  

33 Messages

• 

600 Points

@TGDANIELS​  Wanted to say thank you for that great tip using the microfiber towel. I've been using it and it works. 

Your awesome !

5 Messages

• 

102 Points

Awesome...Thanks @Jos_sychz 

68 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

11 d ago

Eating nuts helps. I read that somewhere and found it to be true.