SH

2 Messages

 • 

82 Points

Fri, Jan 7, 2022 2:36 PM

0

Reliner Taste

I am assured that the horrible chemical taste of the reliner material is NOT toxic; after all, it is made for the mouth and all dental products are highly regulated.

I found that soaking my denture in mouthwash for an hour or so took away the terrible taste. It is very scary when you first get dentures and don’t know what to expect. But now, it’s been six months, I LOVE my partial! There is no pain, like I used to have, and toxins from infections etc. are not affecting my body. I’m healthier and the inconvenience of dentures are small in comparison.

Hope you get some comfort in knowing that this too shall pass.

1 Message

 • 

60 Points

6 d ago

Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge with me. If you love entertainment or play some interesting games. Moto X3M will bring you exciting races