Mon, Mar 22, 2021 3:11 PM

Lower implants

Popping up in the back when eating

Responses

1.6K Messages

• 

26.3K Points

19 d ago

Hey Lisa. Where are your implants located on your lower?

11 Messages

• 

184 Points

In the front. Any suggestions how to fix this; reline on each side at the very back of the denture?

1.6K Messages

• 

26.3K Points

When did you get the implants/Denture? How many implants?

11 Messages

• 

184 Points

This all started in February, 2020 when I had all teeth extracted.  Then they closed for 2 months when Covid swept through. I have 2 implants on the bottom and 4 on the top. Supposedly, my last visit was last Monday, March 15.  For me, this has been such a long, drawn out process, I thought I'd like to fix this problem myself if at all possible. Appts are like 2 1/2 weeks or more each time. I'm ready to eat again, and without it hurting. The top is fine so far, besides the fact I haven't been able to remove it. The bottom does not go in as tight as the top ones.  And it's fine until I try to eat, and I take it slow, believe me. I need to find a way to make it more secure. Of all the people that have implants, I'm sure somebody out there has found a fix for this. It's too common.  3 implants should be on the bottom, but that's "in the past".  I've tried wax (for braces). Wondered if the reline would do it, but I'm not sure how to apply it without it going into the implant pieces. (I did buy some latex gloves with textured grip yesterday so I could eventually remove the top denture; one problem at a time lol)

1.6K Messages

• 

26.3K Points

Okay so I won't give you the shpeel that 3 implants would be better. Ok exo's in Feb/2020 when did you get the implants roughly and when did they place the denture?

1.6K Messages

• 

26.3K Points

One down fall with this site is you have to refresh the page to see if there's a new comment or post and sometimes it can take a while. It didn't show me you commented until a few min ago and shows that was an hr ago. :/

46 Messages

• 

766 Points

18 d ago

mine do as well sometimes... i only have two post implants on the bottom but i have just figured out how to eat I guess... it took some time.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

6 d ago

Having a denture gives me a hard on dealing with the foods I eat and I remove them when I need to eat some meat, is this a good practice?

lawn mowing