Mon, Mar 22, 2021 3:11 PM

Lower implants

Popping up in the back when eating

Responses

1.6K Messages

• 

26.5K Points

4 m ago

Hey Lisa. Where are your implants located on your lower?

46 Messages

• 

766 Points

4 m ago

mine do as well sometimes... i only have two post implants on the bottom but i have just figured out how to eat I guess... it took some time.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

4 m ago

Having a denture gives me a hard on dealing with the foods I eat and I remove them when I need to eat some meat, is this a good practice?

lawn mowing

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

3 m ago

That's really annoying. Maybe it was not placed properly? Select credit repair houston for your repairs. 

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

3 m ago

digital workplace is a cloud based work platform that lets businesses move work to the virtual space.

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

3 m ago

Nous vous remercions de votre travail sur le blog! Vous faites un bon travail!

dickssportinggoods/feedback

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

3 m ago

Hi!, I have to share my Crown and bridge experience, their service is really satisfying they have dental care services that people feel satisfied with.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

2 m ago

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

2 m ago

These kinds of posts actually make online reading worthwhile (and less of a burden) for everyone. Thanks for putting so much effort on this blog and I hope you'll keep 'em coming!  | Benddetailandceramics.com

1 Message

• 

60 Points

1 m ago

Great Post and I must say you are doing a good job here. I am a new user here and the interface of your site is really so amazing. So as an appreciation I am giving you this Atlas VPN Promo Code free by which you can get a great discounted deal on Atlas VPN.

(edited)