dentureliving_faq's profile

2.1K Messages

• 

54.3K Points

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 9:04 PM

Intimacy and dentures

I am very self-concious and I don't want anyone including my husband to see me without my dentures. It has been very hard to manage this. I usually wait for him to fall asleep before I go to bed and luckily he gets up earlier than I do. This is disrupting any intimacy we may have. Can I sleep in my dentures?? Any suggestions as to how to handle this problem??
(from hunsut)

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

15 d ago

The advantages of physical activity for the brain Manfaat olah raga adalah One of the cognitive advantages of exercise for the brain is the improvement of cognitive capacities, which is especially true for youngsters between the ages of 6 and 13 years. Adults, on the other hand, can experience a reduction in anxiety. Hidup Sehat It can also lower your chances of developing sadness and anxiety, as well as improve your sleep. Additionally, regular exercise can aid in the preservation of mental sharpness as you get older.

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

15 d ago

Diet and exercise both play a vital part in maintaining a healthy body weight, decreasing extra weight, and sustaining weight reduction that has been successfully achieved. Weight gain occurs when you consume more calories than you expend, Hidup Sehat and it is not related to the quantity of calories you burn.

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…  Blooket

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it.  Blooket play

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!  Instagram Captions

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates.  Quizlet

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.  RingCentral

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site  Picrew

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.  Gimkit

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.  Padlet

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog.  Kahoot it

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.  Kahoot

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks.  yellow butterfly meaning

26 Messages

• 

210 Points

14 d ago

The blog and data is excellent and informative as well  ABC Chart