A

2 Messages

• 

82 Points

Sun, Jan 9, 2022 2:11 AM

Immediates too loose to eat

So I had my full extraction 11 days ago and I have my immediate dentures. My dentist was surprised and said im healing very quickly. I know I’m still healing but my swelling has gone down so much that my immediate dentures are  very loose. I won’t get my soft fillings for another week and a half. So it’s difficult to eat and drink with my immediates in. Anyone know if it’s possible to eat without them in? Im still only doing no-chew foods like mashed potatoes and soups. I don’t want to cause any damage to my healing gums but I also want to eat! I’ll be calling the office to double check but it’s the weekend so I have to wait. Anyone have any suggestions or experience?? TIA :)

1 Message

• 

60 Points

7 d ago

I had my top teeth removed on the 20th I only take it out to clean it. It’s very loose I can’t sneeze without it falling out. I can’t drink without it falling out I am constantly trying to grip it. I don’t bother with the adhesive because as soon as I drink it still falls out. I am going back to my dentist on the 7/2 and I’m praying there will be a 100% improvement on that day 

2 Messages

• 

82 Points

6 d ago

I completely understand what you’re going through! It’s so frustrating! But I’ve been lucky with my dentist. If I have any issues, they’ve been accommodating so far. I know they can only do so much with immediates. I would try calling your dentist and maybe ask for advice. I’m hoping once I get the soft filling, it will help with the fit. And I did ask about the bulkiness for permanent dentures and they said they will be a huge difference. So I think we have that to look forward to! 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

4 d ago

Do you already know this useful game? Slope 3 is a game that helps all players improve their hand and eye reflexes, and provides hours of fun and calms you down thanks to the fast pace and racing in 3D.