diana_h_fowler's profile

1 Message

• 

130 Points

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 2:56 PM

How do I reach corporate office for Affordable Dentures?

My dentures must have been made by a child in kindergarten. The wax try in were much better than the finished product and even they were too long in my mouth. I advised the assistant of this fact as well as the dentist. I am very unhappy with a product that I can not use toothpaste or denture cream on and must soak in bleach and then put in my mouth.

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

1 y ago

Have any one ever been able to contact  the  Corporate  office  for  Affordable  dentures..if  so please  post. I too have  problems  and need to contact  the CEO f pi r the branch in Corpur Christi.  Mr Evans.

13 Messages

• 

230 Points

@LadyB2 

Image result for affordable dentures corporate office phone number
For immediate assistance, please call us at 1-800-DENTURE.

Contact Us | Affordable Dentures & Implants

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

1 y ago

I'm have the same problem..trying to contact the Affordable dentures  corporate office. The CEO Mr Evan's Corpus christi  branch.   Need  a phone number...can  any  one  assist  me.

13 Messages

• 

230 Points

Image result for affordable dentures corporate office phone number
For immediate assistance, please call us at 1-800-DENTURE.

Contact Us | Affordable Dentures & Implants

4 Messages

• 

92 Points

1 y ago

It’s nearly impossible to contact anyone at corporate. Is this deliberate? 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

2 m ago

I just got back from trying to get mine 4 days in a row and yeah terrible walked out of office left without teeth. yeah my 5 year old granddaughter could have done a better job. same issue about being long and on one side they were longer looked like an idiot. Never would I ever refer them. My temporaries looked better.