linda_ruley's profile

21 Messages

• 

502 Points

Sat, Nov 2, 2013 1:40 AM

Finally able to eat a hamburger without pain or extreme difficulty.

Well it's been 5 weeks since I got full dentures.I had my 7th adjustment to date so far today and the dental asst. put fixodent on my upper and lower and sent me on my way.My husband persuaded me to try to eat some of his whataburger because I was whining about how it smelled so good and it'd been so long since I had meat.Boy was it good,happy day.Haha.The only thing is getting used to the odd pressure on the gums from the chewing.I had no pain at all.Now I'm planning to go to one of my favorite restaurants next weekend since I can finally eat with the dentures without a lot of pain or hassle.I couldn't even eat bread without some kind of liquid until recently so it's a really big deal...:)The fixodent helped a whole lot in keeping the dentures stable enough to eat with without causing more sores too easily or soon.

Responses

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

1 m ago

Nice to hear that! Hopefully, I can also feel the same. I feel the pain until now and waiting to heal it completely. I want to eat my favorite foods but I can't:(

Meld | Residential Roofing

1 Message

• 

60 Points

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

21 d ago

Been probably encounter this feeling I am so glad that I am able to surpass it. Still, I know that this is for my own good. Smile freely without any hesitation. Thanks and regards https://www.stlappliancepros.com

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

14 d ago

On your next meals, you are now able to eat more steaks and chickens. You just have to be ready for all the consequences with regards to the adjustments of your teeth. Kinda painful but still it is tolerable. Just tips from Stlappliancepros.com