susie_5032d2's profile

10 Messages

• 

612 Points

Tue, Dec 20, 2016 5:49 AM

Does anyone EVER get used to wearing dentures?

It's Day 4 post surgery: removing my remaining 12 teeth and inserting the temporary upper & lower dentures.
My question is: Does anyone EVER get used to this?
The feeling that my mouth is so full of plastic; I feel like I want to gag all the time.
I'm feeling really depressed when, prior to surgery, I thought I'd be so happy to be able to smile again.
I know it's very early days for me but it feels like I'll never feel 'normal' again.
I've just found this forum, and I'm hoping that someone whose been through this can reassure me that these foreign objects will eventually feel, if not a part of me, then at least a minimal hindrance.
Thanks to anyone in advance who takes the time to respond to this post.

Responses

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

3 y ago

Nicole Miller
Hi Nicole
How are you
Give us an update on your condition and progress
This is a learning blog and we learn from everyone
and from each other
So we need your input
So where are you now in your dental jourey?
Barbara

2 Messages

• 

156 Points

Hi Barbara, thanks for asking. Well it’s not bad anymore. I’m pretty well healed up and I really do love my new smile. I still don’t like having something stuck in my mouth 24/7 but It better than what I had before.

36 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Great attitude to have Nicole, I know that feeling.  You love the smile, but could do without the prosthetic in your mouth.  Whenever my dentures bug me, I go look in the mirror, and remember back to how I used to look when my teeth were a mess.  In the end, I always end up feeling positive.

2 Messages

• 

76 Points

I agree David and Nichole, I’ve had my full dentures for only two weeks but my teeth were crumbling like chalk from a genetic issue..I even ended up having emergency surgery once from an abscess , my face and neck swelled up with infection melon sized in three days and I ended up in er... and yeah I would love to be lucky and have natural pretty teeth.. I’m having issues most with trying to learn to eat again, BUT I have gotten past the lisp I initially had

1 Message

• 

100 Points

3 y ago

Hi, I am just about to turn 30, and I have had dentures since I was 19! The whole thing was emotionally traumatic!
But over time it becomes YOUR NORMAL. You will get used to it, I look in the mirror and don’t see myself looking back still to this day, but to everyone else I look normal.
All the best

36 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

3 y ago

First of all, to those transitioning to dentures: It WILL get better, but it takes time and you must be patient.  My dental problems began in my 30's due to dry mouth and crowded teeth.  I had root canals and crowns initially, but eventually it simply became to costly when existing work began getting damaged.  Implants were not a logical or cost-effective option, so I went with partial dentures.

Though that was a VERY big adjustment, the most difficult was when I transitioned to full dentures six months ago at age 44.  My prior dentist warned me it would likely be the eventual outcome, but nothing can truly prepare one for such a change.  As others have said, it is very emotionally traumatic, and a very big adjustment.  Keep in mind, when you get your temporary set, they are just that, temporary.  Personally, I always thought my temporary set looked "obviously fake", though others could not tell.

While I was healing, I had to learn to eat and speak again, and there was the obvious initial discomfort.  I had a lot of mixed emotions, and was very self-conscious about how I looked without my dentures in.  Though I've never been vain, I still have my pride.  Nonetheless, I never gave up, and adapted to the point I could eat and speak with no problem.  One thing I learned is to leave the self-consciousness behind.  There have been occasions where I have was out shopping without my dentures and someone stared at me.  I simply gave them a harsh look and said, "Haven't you ever seen someone without teeth before?  Perhaps you'd like to take a picture, it will last longer!"  It was they who felt shame in the end, not me.

I only recently received my permanent dentures yesterday after healing for six months.  Once again, I am having to learn how to eat and speak again, as they are slightly different.  However, they are VERY realistic and even I cannot tell they are prosthetic, even close-up.  I highly recommend a heat-cured set of custom dentures if one can afford it, they are worth every penny.  They fit better, look better, and last longer (mine come with a 7 year warranty).

Are they are good as real teeth?  No, but they are close enough and look better than my original teeth did!  Most importantly, they are functional and allow me to eat without the agony I once endured having dental problems.  Yes, it is a BIG adjustment, but it does get better in time.  The key is communicating with your dental team, being patient, and accepting you have a long road ahead of you.  If your dentist is rude or not compassionate, take control and remind them YOU are the customer, most offices have a money-back assurance.  My dental group was very helpful and accommodating.

All that being stated, I am VERY happy with my permanent dentures and don't regret my choice.  I chose a very good dentist that was honest, caring, and worked to make sure I got what I wanted in the end.  My goal was to be able to not only have a functional set of dentures that allowed me to eat, but a set that looked natural and would not attract attention.  I have that now, and though I'm still learning how to speak with my new dentures, it won't take as long to adapt since I've done it before.

Think in terms of months, not days or weeks as far as adaptation.  In fact, from start to end, figure on a whole year.  After a year, you should be used to dentures to the point they no longer feel quite as foreign.  See your dental professional for sore spots, or situations where one has dentures that fit poorly.  In addition, don't be afraid to take them out for a while if your mouth gets sore.  I still have a subconscious habit of clenching my teeth (dentures), and that makes my gums sore.  Every now and then I'll leave them out for a day and simply eat soup, cottage cheese, and ice cream for dessert.  It gives my mouth a much needed rest.

I truly hope my story and suggestions help others, as I know how traumatic and depressing it can be adapting to dentures.  I cannot stress the importance of patience and dedication to the adjustment process.  Keep in mind, dentures are a prosthetic, like an artificial limb, it is not akin to getting glasses.  Skills one used to take for granted have to be learned again, it takes time and effort.

2 Messages

• 

76 Points

Thank you for this David, you actually gave me hope it’ll get more pleasant.. I’m still eating soup and mushy stuff ..howling until I can eat a bacon cheeseburger again??? Lol I miss food ..also what particular denture did you get for your permanents , and about how much will a full good set like that cost completely??

1 Message

• 

62 Points

Wow,what a great description of the experience,and the wise words as to overcome.I needed needed the pep talk,Im 10 months into full upper,lower partial,I had real trouble gagging.I took my Dremel and cut half an inch off the back which helped a lot.had 2 relines.looking forward to the so called permanate ones.I still have lots of problems with comfort.they actually look good,improved my smile 90%.yet depleted my confidence level by that same number.the taste is terrible,I refuse to use ant types of adhesives,because that taste terrible.I again have gained lots more confidence in the ability to overcome,thanks to numerous post in this forum,thank to you David,Barbara,and everyone else who shared on here

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

David Fleury

Thanks for your input

keep your comments coming  We need input

You are very lucky you have partials on the bottom  Take very good care of them because bottom complete  dentures are usually a big problem and partials are  so much better

About your top  denture and not Liking glue (and who does):  Well your answer is implants.  You  say you can not afford them??  Maybe you can not afford to be without them or without  implants

There are many creative ways to cut back on other expenses to pay for implants and we can discuss it here if you are interested   Implants  are  the next best thing to your own teeth and there many   ways to get a less  expensive implant approach

You can shop implants and you have the time to do it now   You  have the time because it is before you are paying for your permanent dentures and after all your extractions have been taken out

Do  not rush.  Just have your current dentist do everything to make you comfortable with these upper dentures

Do you have dental insurance?Right now your dentist is the one that should make you comfortable with these temporary upper dentures

Do not tell your dentist you will be exploring implants but ask him for his opinion and advise and price

Do not tell your dentist you are thinking of shopping  for implants because that will make him unhappy but certainly ask his opinion  Remember you may like your dentist but you are not going to marry him or her

Good luck 

Barbara

28 Messages

• 

422 Points

3 y ago

Hello David and thank you for your interesting path to your great dentures!   I agree with you that dentures can be most useful, natural and comfortable and...it does take some reasonable time to adjust to them.  I have mine for 7 years and outside of some little moving here and there I can eat 95% of food, including corn on the cob, some nuts, seeds, etc.  Is your dentist a prosthodontist?  If he is in NYC would you mind giving his name and contact?  My dentist retired so I'm looking for a good one now to have them examined as they may need some relining or similar.  

Great that you're so happy with them.  Keep enjoying them!   :o)

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

3 y ago

David Hahn
Hello David Hahn
It certainly sound like a long journey to get used to dentures especially at such a young
age.
You have the right attitude and I am sure you will do well

There is something that I do not understand  You say:
"implants   were not a logical or cost-effective option, so I went with partial dentures."

Could  you  tell me what you mean by "partial dentures"  ???
Do you have  partial dentures on the  top and bottom??? 
I don't consider partial dentures as any where near as difficult to get used to as full dentures so I would like  to understand what you have??

You also say implants are not "cost effective or logical?"
I have all implants and Yes they are extremely expensive but I do think they are cost effective and logical.  There is almost no upkeep expense connected to them and they  last for years with no additional expense. Mine are over 10 years old.
My implants  are exactly like my regular teeth only better looking and Implants are not like a prosthetic,and  implants are not  like an artificial limb    When you have implants you do not have to relearn any skills.
On the other hand I do think partial dentures must be much easier  then complete dentures to get used to and would be most interested in your input on the Partials 

Good luck on your journey
Barbara

36 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi Barbara,

FYI on implants, one thing I am considering for the future is getting the micro-implants that allow for snap-in denture plates, at least for my lower denture.  Stage one was just addressing my immediate problem.  Once I give it some time I'll have a better idea if it is a good route to go for me or not.

I have an extremely narrow mouth with a high palate.  Though it was a problem for my regular teeth, it makes dentures a little easier for me to adjust to than some.  It also helps with ensuring my lower plate doesn't move around as much, and I don't have the gagging problem some do with such a high palate.

Still, micro-implants would be a "nice to have" one day.  

David

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

David Hahn

Hi David

NYU dental Clinic in New York City charges approx $4,500 for  a lower dentures secured by full size dental implants 

Perhaps it is less money   if they can  use your current denture and can retro fit it to work with the implants

I think mini implants are to fragile to support  clip on denture

I don't know where  you live but you might have a Dental college in your area that would do it for that price or Less?   If they give free consultations you might think about it
Barbara

36 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

3 y ago

Hi Barbara,

As far as implants, they are an ideal alternative to dentures for many, but not for my personal situation.  I was looking at around $40,000 for full upper and lower implants, in addition to some additional surgery I already needed on my jaw.  In my case, it would have not been a logical investment, as it would have resulted in debt I would have been mired in for years.  My financial situation at the time was precarious at best due to my divorce (that was several years ago).

Currently, I have full upper and lower plates (full dentures).  Prior to six months ago, I only had partial dentures, 14 teeth were remaining (some upper, some lower), so I had a partial upper and partial lower plate at that time.  With partials,  one has various options like flexible materials, or metal hooks that anchor the partial into place, or go behind one's remaining teeth. 

What options are available with partials depends on what teeth are remaining.  In my case, I originally had a metal/acrylic hybrid.  I would say that partials feel less "bulky" than full dentures, and are easier to adapt to.  That is particularly true of the lower palate, as with a full lower denture, adhesive is usually necessary, whereas with a partial it may not be (depends on the teeth remaining and their location).  

Six months ago is when I made the choice to get full dentures.  My dental visit revealed that my remaining teeth were showing signs of the same decay the others had, and it was spreading from tooth to tooth.  I did have several options, including implants, but dentures were the best option for me, as it would have minimal financial impact (comparatively speaking).  My entire treatment, including extractions, removing some remaining decay embedded my jaw, temporary dentures, and permanent dentures, was around $7800. 

Personally, if implants had been viable for me financially, I would have considered them.  However, I am on a fixed budget, particularly now that I care for my elderly father, who is now 87.  Still, I don't regret my choice to get dentures.  I was able to deal with my dental issues while ensuring I would remain on track for eliminating my remaining debt without impacting my long-term budget or retirement plans.

David

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

3 y ago

Hi David
Thank you for answering.    I understand now about the partials and your decisions.

I am amazed   however at your cost.
Isn't $7,800 very expensive?   I thought people on this site were  paying much less.

Then there are those that buy mail order from RK. RK's are so inexpensive and people on this site say they are Great

So David isn't   $7.800 very high in cost??
Barbara   

36 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi Barbara,

The dentures themselves were about $2600 sans tax for both upper and lower plates.  The rest includes the extractions (which weren't exactly "routine"), some additional surgery on my jaw, the temporary dentures, relines, and any adjustments throughout the process.  I needed quite a bit of work done, and a LOT of sutures.  

Sadly, I always had good dental hygiene, but crowding always meant if I did get a cavity, it would inevitably work its way to the next tooth quickly.  Once I developed dry mouth (runs in the family), the problems became exponential.  Essentially, I underwent minor oral surgery to get everything cleared up (though it certainly didn't FEEL minor). 

Most of the cost was for the "prep work", you could say, but it was a one shot deal.  The x-rays of my jawbone look good and everything has healed properly.  I won't deny I might have been able to get the work done slightly cheaper elsewhere, but I really liked the dentist.  He stood by his work, didn't "beat around the bush", and there was the convenience of being able to get everything done in one location.

As far as the cost, yes my dentures were a bit more expensive than some (though I've seen them even steeper).  Dentures really vary in price depending on the materials/process used.  What I now have are heat-cured custom dentures.  They are designed to last longer, fit better (a wax try-in is created with the teeth and an additional mold made for the best possible fit), and appear as realistic as possible.  There are minor anatomical details on the upper palate added so chewing is more natural.

Many dentures use a cold-pour process.  This makes them more porous, less stain-resistant, and slightly less durable.  However, they can be vastly cheaper as well, depending on what one gets.  It doesn't mean they aren't well-made or won't last long, but I went high-end.  To give you an idea of the variance in prices:

• Custom heat-cured dentures ~ $1300 per plate ($2600 for both)
  • Custom cold-pour dentures ~$1100 per plate ($2200 for both)
  • Classic cold-pour dentures ~ $500 per plate ($1000 for both)
  • Basic cold-pour dentures ~ $300 per plate ($600 for both)

Though I simply couldn't afford implants, I was able to plan for dentures ahead of time.  As you mentioned, I'm quite young for dentures, so it was important to me they be as realistic, comfortable, and durable as possible.  I'd post some pictures showing the differences, but don't want to violate anyone's copyright.

That being stated, perhaps I'll take a fairly close-up shot of my new smile (more of a smirk) so others can see the level of detail, and realize there "is a light at the end of the tunnel".  I think many will be surprised at how natural they look.  Even many of the cold-pour options can look very realistic, so I'm certainly not demeaning those options whatsoever.  Once one has dentures, there are more choices available, and ordering online is an option.  For me, it was more of an all-out ordeal.

I truly hope these posts help others.  There are a lot of choices and options, and it a particularly difficult road when one first gets a full set of dentures.  I'll say this much to those who worry about their temporary dentures, your permanent set WILL be better, temporary dentures are like "training wheels".

David

36 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

3 y ago

Hi Rosa,

I actually live in Ohio now.  If you are noticing some "wobbling" or "wiggling" it sounds like you need a reline as you mentioned.  My location charges $150 for a soft reline, $250 for a hard reline, so it isn't unreasonable.  I'm not a big fan of chains, but Aspen Dental is pretty good for that kind of work, it is just important to check the reviews on your location: www.aspendental.com/find-an-office

Hope that helps!

David

28 Messages

• 

422 Points

Thank you David, I'll keep it in mind for when I return from my trip in May.  They are all out of my city but I'll explore them and if they're worth it I may manage to go for a consult.  Again, enjoy your new teeth!     :)      Rosa

36 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Thanks Rosa!  I know how it is looking for a new dentist, hard to know who to trust.  I found mine via some personal recommendations, and checking a lot of reviews on the Internet.

David

1 Message

• 

82 Points

3 y ago

I am 5 1/2 years in and I can say my experience is that I will never get used to them, nor like them. I hate them and if I'm not in public they aren't in my mouth. And whenever I want to lose weight, I just use my teeth to eat and voila, food intake is dramatically decreased so fewer calories consumed. And even if I had the random funds lying around to pay as much as a new car I still don't think I'd get implants. I'd probably also hate those and taking those out would mean having metal posts sticking out of my gums and causing even more hassle. Had I known then what i know now I'd have kept the real teeth I had left. I can't stand having to have them in the 8 hrs I have to work every day. I hate the gastrointestinal issues due to the roof plate causing excess nasty tasting saliva that makes my tummy feel horrible. And it's really sad that the only way I can truly enjoy meals when we have the random bbq's at work or free lunches from vendors is to shut my office door, take my teeth out and actually enjoy the taste of whatever I'm eating. Forget about going to a business dinner. I've already had my teeth in too long and eating in a restaurant is usually a horrible experience as I leave 90% of my food on my plate and often (even worse when I have adhesive in) is the trips to the bathroom to get a spec of food that made it's way under my dentures and have to go into a stall and use toilet paper or my tongue to remove the particle because god forbid someone walk in while I'm rinsing my teeth and my mouth at the sink. I'm so happy for those that have no problems. My mother (rest her soul), my brother, one of my coworkers don't have the issues I have. I think it's a percentage thing. Most people find them beneficial and a handful don't.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Hi  Tamera Deuel
This is so sad  and I am so sorry to hear this
I don't know why you have settled for it?    It sounds like complete torture!!
There has to be a solution and you have written off any way to  solve it.
Why??  There are ways to make it better but you won't attempt anything

you are still working so you are young. 
What about   a horse shoe upper? 
What abut a clip on ?  

No matter what any one   says you have chosen  to settle for gloom and doom
Go to a Dental college Clinic
Go to Costa Rica
Try RK dentures
Do something more for yourself because you are worth  it

Stand up for yourself
Barbara

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Hello Tamera Deuel

I hope  I  did not sound harsh  but I want you to take care of yourself
Life is just one time around.   This is a quality of life issue for you
Money is not important.  You are important

If it were someone I was close to I would say become an expert on your problem
Go back to that original  dentist and tell him how uncomfortable you are and
see what he suggests. 

Go to 2 dentists in your area that advertise free consultations and see what they say

Read over this blog. 
There is a great Costa Rican blog and David Hahn on this forum can tall you the name
 of that site
There are people  on this site that have gotten open horse shoe uppers.  Read about that

I think  the least expensive solution that I like is the Clip on over denture/  I would go to 
Costa Rica or Mexico or to a dental school for it because price is a problem with you.
Reseach it and select a qualified implantologist with a good price

You can Solve  your problem and  you can do it
Let us know
Barbara

36 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi Tamera,

Like Barbara said, this community is here to help, she is very passionate about helping others.  She comes on strong, but it is only because she cares.  We all have our stories, and many are very difficult, just like yours.

I had partials for about 3.5 years, and full dentures for 7 months now.  Without getting into all the dental issues I had prior, some of the things you are experiencing are not uncommon.  However, in your case, they do seem to be a bit more extreme.  As Barbara said, it is really worth getting a second/third opinion, it can make all the difference.

I suspect you have a low upper palate?  Your symptoms with saliva and taste would lead one to  that conclusion.  Like Barbara said, that is where implants can make a difference, and there are different types.  I do agree that for some, standard dentures are far from ideal, I was simply fortunate there.  However, a good dentist or prosthodontist can make all the difference.  Frankly, I was never happy with my partials, but I do fairly well with my dentures.

I will say this much, when I'm not out and about, or eating, I often take my dentures out, nothing wrong with that.  I have always had a bad habit of clenching, and with dentures, I can make my gums sore when I'm stressed.  However, when I have them in, I'm able to eat without issue, and my sense of taste is only minimally impacted (upper plate tends to cause that).  If you have a low upper palate, that certainly could be a culprit.

As far as food getting stuck, I have the occasional issue with that, but usually taking a drink after I eat will dislodge it.  Like Barbara stated, it is worth getting looked at, as it doesn't sound like you have the right fit for you.  Horse shoe uppers are certainly an option if your upper palate is an issue.  There are always options, but finding the right expert is the key.

Believe me when I say I know all about depression and anger of dealing with dentures.   I learned to direct that anger to drive me to "get it right", I wasn't about to end up with something that didn't work for me while some smarmy dentist made off with my money.  All in all, I'm pleased after a long road, and I take mine out too when I'm in private.

Does it bother me some days?  Yes, I won't lie, I get self-conscious and think "45 with no teeth, geez".  Heck, my dad is 87 and he still has most of his, so that doesn't help either.  Regardless, most days I'm just happy I'm pain-free and can eat again, and no one can tell I'm wearing them, doesn't mean I like it though.

The point is, yes it is a struggle sometimes, but don't give up because we are here to help you however we can.  You'll find a lot of recommendations here, and a lot of stories of both struggle and success!  You are not alone.

David

112 Messages

• 

2.3K Points

3 y ago

It makes me feel sad to read the posts on here from people who aren't happy with their dentures, and especially those in the US because all things dental there are just so expensive. (I am a Brit living in France where dental work is more expensive than it is in the UK but much cheaper than the US and a lot easier to budget for).  I can't imagine anything more disheartening than spending a fortune, going through a lot of hassle and aggravation, and still being unhappy with the results.

I am nearly four weeks into wearing dentures. I had extractions in July, no immediates,  and my first impression eight weeks later.  My upper denture felt like my own teeth right from the start and ,my lower denture is getting there.  I had some pain and discomfort and had to do a bit of light sanding to remove some areas that were causing sore spots, and I also had to use Medijel to help numb the gum to make it easier to put the lower denture back in. (Someone on here recommended Medijel and I am very grateful to them because it really has helped).  I can now just about eat with both upper and lower in but if I am on my own, I take the lower one out so that I can enjoy my food properly. Only four weeks in, I think I have been lucky compared to some of the stories I have read on this forum.  

My dentist told me I could go back at any time if I wasn't happy, but I haven't needed to visit him once since I had my dentures. I wish it was the same for everyone. I would tell anyone who is unhappy with what they've spent their money and time on to keep going back until they get the results they deserve,  We pay good money to the experts, the trained professionals, and that should ensure that we get a professional result for our money.

Incidentally, I do a lot of online university-based courses and am currently doing one called Discovering Dentistry. I was a dental nurse in the UK for six years but even so I have learned a lot from this course.  One of the modules was all about making dentures and we were shown exactly how they are made from start to finish, which I found fascinating. The technicians that make them do a wonderful job and they work hard, but they can only produce their results based on the impressions that the dentist gives them so, although having impressions is unpleasant, if you feel the impression move in your mouth as it sets, tell your dentist so that he can take it again. When it comes to the try-ins, they can be uncomfortable and painful when they are in the mouth, but those are the stages when you should be as fussy as possible to ensure the best result. Don't say to yourself 'well, it feels sort of OK so the final denture should be OK'.  You want better that 'should be OK' when you spend your hard-earned money.

I wish everyone who is struggling with dentures the best of luck but would urge you not to put up with pain and discomfort. Keep bothering your dentist until he gets it right. You deserve it.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Kathy P

HI Kathy
It sounds like you are doing perfectly with your uppers but your lowers
should be better  You should talk to someone that gave that course for some  suggestion on how to improve the lowers

YOu should also go back and speak to your dentist about  improving the lower denture 

I think you should explore retro fitting   the lowers so they
 snap on to 2 or more implants so they do not rest directly on your gums
A Clip on denture
Thanks for sharing
Good Luck
Barbara

112 Messages

• 

2.3K Points

Thanks for your kind words, Barbara. As it turns out, just this last two weeks I have found that both uppers and lowers  now feel like they belong to me. Needless to say, I am thrilled. It's almost exactly three months since they were 'installed'. I can eat with them (although I have yet to try ripping into a steak, but I can live without that for a while longer!), I don't need any fixative, and I am back to talking normally. One of th4 things that really helped me get used to the lowers while they were 'bedding in' was Bonjela. I tried Medijel which was pretty good but the Bonjela really worked exceptionally well. I used it every time I cleaned my teeth and last thing at night, just leaving it on. It soothed the gums and I am pretty sure that it helped to harden them off.  

I am more than happy now but am prepared to seek other options should I have any problems in the future. For now, being able to smile and eat with confidence is fantastic and well worth the extractions and so on.

7 Messages

• 

182 Points

i just go new dentures that are horrible. ny mouth looks so much wider and look terrible. will they feel better after a while,
paid so much becuse i have no bones. i still; lhave to weear adhesive .do they feel losser because i am sick?

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Hi  norma
It is not you Norma it is the denture
Go back to your dentist ASAP and tell the dentist
you have paid a fortune and they do not fit
Tell the dentist he has to make this better for you
Keep in touch with us
Read everything on this blog and our other blogs
you are entiteleld to a denture that is comfortable
Barbara