marilyn_1fa04f's profile

6 Messages

• 

534 Points

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 6:38 PM

Dentures in immediately after teeth pulled vs wait for gums to heal???

All of the dentists I've spoken to want to put the dental plates in as soon as the teeth are pulled, but is it better to wait?? Have to have this done in the immediate future and very scared. Also am very skinny, really concerned about more weight loss due to not being able to eat!

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

2 m ago

HI MY NAME IS CHERYL I JUST GOT MY DENTURES YESTERDAY MORNING, MY FIRST DAY PUTTING BACK IN DENTURES I HAVE STITCHES. HOW DO I MAKE THEM TIGHT AGAIN ? CAN I PUT POLY GRIP ON SO SOON ?

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

2 m ago

Hi, I'm new here. I just got my dentures yesterday morning. In pain need advice . How can I get these dentures to stay in place 

56 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

@Hernandez1966 sorry for the late reply. It takes time. I know you don't want to hear that, but the dentures will be loose until all the swelling goes down. Once you're totally healed, the dentist can do a soft reline to help them fit better, but until you're healed and the stitches are out, you just have to focus on keeping them in and getting through the pain. If you can, take Ibuprofen every 4-6 hours even if you feel ok. Staying ahead of the pain instead of waiting until it's bad will help. Also, tons of soup. Try hardy smooth soups that you can drink like Lobster Bisque, potato (blended), stiff like that. I even blended Mac n cheese. I promise you it gets better. I wanted to throw my dentures off a bridge and was very upset that I had my teeth pulled. Today, my dentures fit so well that I don't even need adhesive and most of the time I forget I have dentures. Stay strong. We have all been there. It WILL get better, but it just takes time and patience. 

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

2 m ago

My name is Tuna and I’m from Oklahoma United States,I was so tired of mistrust towards my wife of 13 years. Even though we live happily some days but she still gives me that impression that we won’t live for ever together,the problem is she likes young guys and when she sees a guy that’s cute she won’t be at rest until she approaches the guy,but we love each other and cant let go. I was really suffering inside my heart because I’ve talked with her about that so many times and we’ve quarreled about it and she will promise never to do it again but she keeps doing it and I couldn’t let her go because we both have come a long way and we both have kids together and I keep enduring her behavior because of our kids,but unknowingly to her I’ve been searching for help,though I’ve met with several people online but didn’t worked out and I still kept trying and trying till I found an article online about Dr Guru,so many people were saying a lot of good things about him on the article,so I decided to give it a try and behold it worked out for me and my family,my wife has finally changed after Dr Guru intervened by casting a spell on her,She was cursed by her step mother to live a miserable life. Nobody knew this, even her until Dr Guru revealed and freed her. We have been living in peace for three months now. The spell cast on her destroyed the curse within four days. I think i’ve done something good that she appreciates once in our relationship,if you have any problem don’t hesitate to give Dr Guru a try and fix that problem,here’s his WhatsApp number and email address below +2349023365076, email: drgurulovespelltemple@yahoo.com and also check him out on his Facebook page Dr Guru Love Spell Temple

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

2 m ago

My name is Tuna and I’m from Oklahoma United States,I was so tired of mistrust towards my wife of 13 years. Even though we live happily some days but she still gives me that impression that we won’t live for ever together,the problem is she likes young guys and when she sees a guy that’s cute she won’t be at rest until she approaches the guy,but we love each other and cant let go. I was really suffering inside my heart because I’ve talked with her about that so many times and we’ve quarreled about it and she will promise never to do it again but she keeps doing it and I couldn’t let her go because we both have come a long way and we both have kids together and I keep enduring her behavior because of our kids,but unknowingly to her I’ve been searching for help,though I’ve met with several people online but didn’t worked out and I still kept trying and trying till I found an article online about Dr Guru,so many people were saying a lot of good things about him on the article,so I decided to give it a try and behold it worked out for me and my family,my wife has finally changed after Dr Guru intervened by casting a spell on her,She was cursed by her step mother to live a miserable life. Nobody knew this, even her until Dr Guru revealed and freed her. We have been living in peace for three months now. The spell cast on her destroyed the curse within four days. I think i’ve done something good that she appreciates once in our relationship,if you have any problem don’t hesitate to give Dr Guru a try and fix that problem,here’s his WhatsApp number and email address below +2349023365076, email: drgurulovespelltemple@yahoo.com and also check him out on his Facebook page Dr Guru Love Spell Temple

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

2 m ago

11 Messages

• 

270 Points

2 m ago

I opted for the immediate dentures because I didn’t want to go without teeth. You’ll get a better fit if you wait. The immediate dentures will certainly become loose and need to be relined but to me it was worth it to not have to go without teeth. Plus, the dentures acted as sort of a bandaid for the extractions. I think it’s personal preference, really. 

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

2 m ago

Yes, you certainly can. Recognizing that you require assistance is the first step toward getting your act together. There is no shame in asking for help, and this is especially true when it comes to online programs. Students may find online education to be overly demanding at times. They're so desperate that they're looking for Top Online Class Help

1 Message

• 

60 Points

2 m ago

Dentures can be placed in your mouth once the tissues have recovered completely. Dentures are typically implanted between six and eight weeks after tooth extraction. Each patient, on the other hand, is distinct. so visit this site Do My Online Course For Me

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

2 m ago

I recently had all my upper teeth extracted and immediately had dentures put in. It’s been 3 days and they are still bleeding and are very painful. Anyone know how to help the healing and pain? Also is it ok to eat? Am I able to take dentures out? 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

2 m ago

Hi --- I've caught between two different public clinics' views on installing immediate dentures vs waiting 6 - 8 weeks for healing. I've had about half my teeth removed (uppers/part lowers). The oral surgeons are pressing the dentist to take impressions now (before the the rest of my teeth removed) so immediate dentures can be placed in the same appointment as when they remove the rest of my teeth. However, the dental clinic is pushing back on this plan because they don't believe in using tgese temporary dentures. In an attempt to.try to straighten out the situation, I saw the dentist last Thursday re these differing treatment plans. She told me that they won't do the impressions prior to complete removal of my teeth and about 4 -- 6 weeks healing time. 

I'm quite frustrated as I'm being caught between the diverge plans of two major clinics. Anyone gone through this problem? That God we're wearing masks right now as it helps me feel more comfortable when I'm out in the world day-to-day. However,  for many urgent reasons,  I MUST move forward ASAP. Any thoughts out there? 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

20 d ago

The Batman Selina Kyle Coat is upcoming on trending and everyone wants to get this product and we know this product is being sold on various platform but we are providing genuine quality with free shipping

1 Message

• 

60 Points

11 d ago

I actually just had all of my bottom teeth cut out to start the process to getting my dentures. Iv had a lot of health issues that caused unfortunate and painful tooth decay.... Anyways the dentist I seen was very nice and very honest. He does not want to put in anything until my mouth has completely healed top and bottom. He said I could go as fast as I would like to as in getting them all pulled at once and throwing a pair in and then tryn to fit dentures into my mouth before they are healed and and my jaw is the size it's going to be. Or I could wait get half pulled and then wait a week or so even longer if I'd like and then once my mouth is all the way healed then they will fit me for dentures. He explained that if I got them immediately they may not fit in the future and cause me to gag, cause blisters and them to just like I said not fit. My dad and my FIL both had their teeth pulled and immediately put theirs in and now neither of them wear them because they are too big. I hope this makes sense... I opted to take it slow and my dentist said put my big girl pants on suck it up and go a little while without teeth, and when I am healed and fitted they will fit snug, and he said if people don't know then they won't be able to tell and the ones that do know will be shocked because I will look incredible. I pray they fit and they look good..... This is the most depressing thing iv ever had to go through, and iv had spinal surgery, and bone removed from around both of my eyes... I'm 31 yrs old and had to have radiation due to thyroid Cancer. That is what caused my teeth to decay that and all the medications I'm on.... Good luck and I pray it works out for you.