marilyn_1fa04f's profile

6 Messages

• 

534 Points

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 6:38 PM

Dentures in immediately after teeth pulled vs wait for gums to heal???

All of the dentists I've spoken to want to put the dental plates in as soon as the teeth are pulled, but is it better to wait?? Have to have this done in the immediate future and very scared. Also am very skinny, really concerned about more weight loss due to not being able to eat!

Responses

1 Message

• 

140 Points

5 y ago

I got immediate dentures 12 days ago I am doing great. I was a bit concerned after the first 24 hours taking them out. No trouble my gums have been healing nicely and I can smile again. Just went on day 10 for a soft reline. It will be 4 to 6 months before I get my permanent dentures. Having weekly visits with the dentist. As far as food still eating soft foods it's not so bad. I had periodontal disease and I have to say I feel healthier already. I did not have much swelling an no bruising like I thought I might days after only sore spots kept the salt water coming.

185 Messages

• 

5.8K Points

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You're doing FINE..This is a ''journey'' & we're all here to help you.. I had the same experience you had too... no swelling, no bruising & on day 3 I was at the ''hairdresser!!  Day 4, I was in a meeting, talking NORMAL too... After each reline, you'll notice that your dentures will ''loosen'', that's because your gums are readjusting & shrinking to the form of your dentures... You can use ''Adhesive'' if you need it... so each week, you may need another ''soft reline'', probably for the first 4-6 weeks...Soft food was great, I even lost weight too.. By week 5, I was eating small bites of ''Steak'' for my Birthday.... Next you'll learn how to Chew with dentures...I started ''chewing'' with Farmer John sausage links & eggs... So far, you're doing GREAT!!  Keep updating on your progress!!  BEST OF LUCK..."Dee"

35 Messages

• 

150 Points

Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com is really the best spell caster with 100% guarantee..My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 6 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com or you can call him at +2348074066640

4 Messages

• 

186 Points

5 y ago

I have to have my top 9 teeth removed and an immediate denture put in.  I am wondering how painful the removal of the teeth is.

185 Messages

• 

5.8K Points

Barbara, your gums may swell, but the ''Dentures' will act as ''band-aid''... During the removal, your gums are numb, so ''breathe thru your nose'' & relax...it will be over in no time... You'll want to ''sleep'' with your dentures in for the first 48 hours, which will help the swelling too, if you have any...The Dentist can remove them the first time, as they will check your gums..Sometimes there are ''bone fragments'' that might appear working their way out... You should be on antibiotics and a medicated ''mouth wash'' plus any pain medication too, I only needed ''Aleve''.... Rinse your mouth out after each meal too...Got to keep your mouth CLEAN during the healing process...  Your gums will shrink, by the hour, and you'll need a ''soft reline'' within a week or so...Visit your dentist often during the first 4-6 weeks...If you develop any sores, see your dentist immediately ... You're supposed to be ''Comfortable'' during this time...even if you just saw your dentist ''yesterday''.... You'll also be eating ''soft foods'' for several weeks as well..mashed potatoes, pudding, oatmeal, mac & cheese, soups, etc...  GOOD LUCK TO YOU...you will have a beautiful Smile too!!

4 Messages

• 

186 Points

Dee thank you for your response.  I had my top 9 teeth removed today (yes, I was a complete basket case the poor Oral Surgeon).  All the teeth had to be removed surgically as I had prior root canals, etc, that went bad.  After coming home and sleeping a while, I have been taking my pain medicine and antibotics.  I have to say I am in no pain or feel any sores now.  It has been about 12 hours since the teeth were removed.  I am hoping things will move along well since, I am currently doing very well.

I want to thank you for this forum as it wonderful being able to read how other people dealt with the pain, issues, etc.  Once again thank you!!  You made me more relaxed then I would have been (I probably would have rescheduled :)).

4 Messages

• 

186 Points

Dee thank you for your response.  I had my top 9 teeth removed today (yes, I was a complete basket case the poor Oral Surgeon).  All the teeth had to be removed surgically as I had prior root canals, etc, that went bad.  After coming home and sleeping a while, I have been taking my pain medicine and antibiotics.  I have to say I am in no pain or feel any sores now.  It has been about 12 hours since the teeth were removed.  I am hoping things will move along well since, I am currently doing very well.

I want to thank you for this forum as it wonderful being able to read how other people dealt with the pain, issues, etc.  Once again thank you!!  You made me more relaxed then I would have been (I probably would have rescheduled :)).

185 Messages

• 

5.8K Points

GOOD FOR YOU Barbara... This is a ''Process'' & will take some time, but I guarantee you, you'll be eating ''regular food'' in no time.. Thanksgiving will consist of mashed potatoes & gravy & everything SOFT!!  By Christmas, you'll be eating regular foods, small bites of course, as you'll be learning how to ''Chew'' with dentures...I started about 3 weeks afterwards, eating ''Farmer John Sausage Links'' & Eggs.. Try to chew with food equal on each side.. that prevents the denture from ''rocking'' .... Soon, if necessary, you may be needing an ''adhesive'' as your gums shrink...I use both Fixodent ''Paste & Powder''.. I have found that the Powder is a lot easier to remove from the roof of my mouth ...

IF your dentist didn't prescribe a medicated mouth wash, you can purchase ''Antiseptic Mouth Wash'' at any Dollar Store ....When my dentures are in the ''Dental Bath Cup'', they're in water with a small amount of Mouthwash in it too...It's a good idea to rinse your mouth out after each meal with this too... Rinsing with ''Salt Water'' really helps reduce the swelling too..Cleanliness is important at this stage.. As time goes by, the ''tooth sockets'' will smooth out too...

You're past the ''hard part'' (extractions) & on the ''Journey'' to a beautiful smile... no more pain, gum infections or tooth aches... You will learn how to adjust in between visits to your dentist too...GOOD LUCK Barbara ...Keep updating on your progress too...We're here to HELP YOU!! 

230 Messages

• 

4.3K Points

Hiya Barbara, all great advice, but I would like to add when you rinse your mouth out, don't swish. It will loosen the blood clots just move your head around and open up your mouth over the sink. you can't spit either. also no straws. best of luck to you!!

1 Message

• 

260 Points

5 y ago

I had 15 teeth pulled about 3 months ago. I was immediately fitted with temporary healing partials. After about 3 or 4 weeks they won't fit so you have to get them refined. The oral surgeon told my it will take 5 to 6 months of healing before I'm ready for my permanent set. I'm having a lot of problems with bone spurs though. They are residual tooth and bone shards left behind after the extractions. They pop out of your guns every now and then and you have to get them removed. I usually just pry them out with forceps or my finger nail and feel so much better after. Here is a pic of my with my temporary partials in. BTW I have no reply front teeth it's all the partial.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

They look great!!

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Hi James your teeth look great. I have had dentures for about 3 years and having problems still now I am experiencing tmj where my jaw hangs and doesn't want to close. Do u think it is because I have had none fragment left on my gums ?

191 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Kelly, do you mean you have no gum ridge?

35 Messages

• 

150 Points

Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com is really the best spell caster with 100% guarantee..My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 6 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com or you can call him at +2348074066640

2 Messages

• 

174 Points

5 y ago

I had 15 teeth pulled and had dentures the same day thank god because i cant imagine being at work or anywhere with no top teeth. The soft liner really made it feel amazing but i was told the soft liner would be good for 5 weeks lasted about 1 week before my gums were rubbed raw. 4 weeks now really trying to start eating different things because if i eat one more bite of mashed potatoes i will barf. Lol. Now all i want is wendys frosty. My question is i have read many comments about being charged to get different steps done. Mine was 1 set price 15 teeth pulled the 1st dentures then my permanent in 6 months the liners every 5 weeks i go back sat to get 2 cavities filled and my bottom gums and teeth scaled my total cost is 5600.00. I can smile now and feel good about having nice teeth.

185 Messages

• 

5.8K Points

Hi Darcie, ..... The ''Temporary Dentures'' are great while your gums are healing.. However, the ''Soft Relines'' usually are done just about ''weekly'', depending on how fast your gums shrink.. and yep, most of the time the soft reline lasts about a week,.. There are ''adhesives'', which I'm sure you've figured out, that you can use between relines... There used to be a product called ''Cushion Grip'' that was very similar to a reline, which I used & loved, however they don't make it anymore... There is another product online, that does about the same, however I haven't used it & don't remember the name... I have my ''Permanent Denture'' now, which are thinner & form-fitted to YOUR mouth... You'll like that much better!!

As far as COST, it sounds reasonable, however I live in CA, so my dentures, extractions & lower ''partial'' was around $8,000.00.... Well worth it too,... It really depends on the ''services'' you've agreed to with your dentist & probably what part of the country you live in...   

Good Luck & keep the updates coming... We're here to help you thru this Journey!!

3 Messages

• 

104 Points

I am one day out of having my last remain back molar pulled. I had horrible experience with dentist my whole life, now at 38 I need my 11 remaining top teeth pulled and thankfully my bottoms can be spared but I need partials on both sides. I was quoted 3,229.50 for the high end "lighter" heat treated dentures and partials. They are insured for 7 years as opposed to the lower end dentures of 4 years. I'm getting Delta Dental coverage from my work tomorrow to help defer the cost. I'm going to an Aspen Dental and its been a truly awesome experience. Are you going to be awake for your extractions? I'm honestly scared after having this last tooth done while awake!!! It was pretty nerve wracking, Sorry for all the questions but Good Luck!!

191 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Danielle, I had all my upper and lower teeth pulled under local.  Some were missing to begin with.  I had to wait 3.5/4 months to get my perms.  My new dentures fit well with adhesive and I tackled fried chicken tenders last night.  It was awesome.  When I initially had my teeth pulled I was not in horrible pain that I noticed as I formally was in major pain with bad teeth.  Honestly I still can't eat much with my dentures as some days are better than others.  I am thankful for my new smile but dissapointed that I still can't eat what I want.  Carpe Diem!!!!!!

35 Messages

• 

150 Points

230 Messages

• 

4.3K Points

5 y ago

Good for you Darcie! Doesn't it feel good to smile again?? I love my teeth! I have a problem with my perms though which is depressing but they will hopefully re-make them.
As far as adhesives I used secure with my temporaries but I find fixodent gumcare holds better now.What adhesive do you use?

230 Messages

• 

4.3K Points

**UPDATE**  Aspen re made my perms and I love them!!!

3 Messages

• 

104 Points

I'm going through Aspen as well. Can I ask which Denture you went with??

2 Messages

• 

174 Points

I am also with aspen dental. One more month and i get my permanent dentures. I am excited being the temp set are to big. My aspen dental changed on me in the middle of this they only fill with the soft liner ever 5 weeks or longer now. Not very happy about this at all.

35 Messages

• 

150 Points

1 Message

• 

82 Points

5 y ago

Hello I just had 9 teeth pulled on bottom and had an immediate plate put in. I have been using warm salt water several times a day and ibuprofen. I only take my prescription at night. I've had my top dentures for several years but I don't recall it bothering me as much as my bottom. Any suggestions on what can help make it more comfortable. Can't get into my dentist till next Thursday due to the holidays.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

5 y ago

Just had all my teeth pulled. In tons of pain and won't get dentures for about for months...I feel ugly

230 Messages

• 

4.3K Points

Selena, You are beautiful!! Just think your dentures will fit better and you will be able to eat anything with your new dentures when you get them!!
Don't worry, You got this girl!!

1 Message

• 

80 Points

I feel ugly and old.
I got mine pulled out last Wednesday.
My Gums are still score..
I have my set of dentures but they are too BIG.
I'm waiting for my gums to heal and stop from being so score to go back to the dentist so they can adjust the fitting.
I'm not a HAPPY camper...

1 Message

• 

80 Points

I’m in the process of getting my teeth pulled. Got the two front ones done today and go back in a few weeks for a consultation on the remainder. (Stupid public system) I won’t have my new teeth until 3 months after my mouth is complete. That includes fillings. It only costs me $30 a visit so I know I shouldn’t complain but I’m 21 and am gonna have to go without my front teeth for several months. Luckily I live in a small town and have no social or work life
(Online student) but I still feel gross. My self esteem is at a real low and I’ve only had two pulled. And the pain is awful.

35 Messages

• 

150 Points

3 Messages

• 

82 Points

5 y ago

Was it expensive to get all the teeth pulled at once?

259 Messages

• 

6.1K Points

5 y ago

It was $224 per tooth regardless if you did them all at once or separately.  Insurance paid half of that

1 Message

• 

80 Points

4 y ago

I had 14 teeth extracted in December. Went for dentures @ a separate dentist in February. The experience was one of the most awful of my life. They gave me a huge overbite. The plate is too big & gagged me nonstop. I have a very tiny mouth. They wanted me to spend thousands on upper dental denture implants. I can't afford. The denture center had some of the most uncompassionate & money hungry people ever, with the exception of one girl. Left and the next week went to the original surgeon (whom I love) he told me the dentures were some of the worst he had ever seen. He had to remove bone. I woke up during the surgery. It was traumatic. It caused nerve damage as well. I developed a molar infection now after a second round of antibiotics & mouthwash I am improving. I have bone coming out of that spot & couple of others, but it's not out the bottom of gums, but the sides. Really scared to have to go back but it's blistering my inner cheek now. I was scheduled for a couple of unrelated procedures but the surgeon cancelled til my mouth heals. This has been one of the worst nightmares of my life. I an still toothless, uppers anyway, still have my bottom except back 2 & getting implants there, which I am scared to do as well. Can barely eat, roof of mouth is still extremely swollen. This has been 4 months of agony. I can't imagine having immediate dentures, however I am a recluse now & very depressed. I have found nothing positive about this experience thus far. Thanks for letting me vent

1 Message

• 

62 Points

I notice you posted this 11 months ago, how is everything going now? I had all my top and bottom teeth removed 2 weeks ago and it has also been a nightmare. Would really like to know how your doing now?

8 Messages

• 

208 Points

Hello ma’am I seen this I am josh 31 in a fue days an had 27 pulled at once 3 days ago the only problem I have is my jaw feels like 100lbs holding it down other then that is pain from the teeth they put in

1 Message

• 

60 Points

I am Susan from New York USA,I want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate the great spell caster called Dr.Wakina for helping me get back my relationship with my ex lover when he ended and turned his back on me for quite a long period of time. Dr.Wakina performed a spell for me and within 4days after the spell had been cast i receive a call from my ex saying that he is sorry for hurting me and that he will not do such thing to me in his life again, I was surprised but later accepted him back. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or having difficulties in there marriages or having problem of infertility  should contact Dr.Wakina because that is what he told me so am sharing it out to everyone that needs it so that you also can be happy as i am now contact him on his email drwakinaspellhome@gmail.com and also his website http://wakinaspellhome.webs.com, you can also contact him through his personal mobile number +2348165784423 or +393510206843....

35 Messages

• 

150 Points

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Paul who help me.... I'm Katherine from usa. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is astoriashrine@gmail.com or directly on whasapp +2349051441669

139 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

4 y ago

I had to have all my teeth pulled, I got all my lower teeth removed 4 days ago, I now have to wait 6-8 weeks for my gums to heal, then go every week for a month for impressions then have my dentures made! Has anyone else's gone through this, I am so self conscious and can't eat anything and I have possibly 3 months or more before I get my plates!!!!!

259 Messages

• 

6.1K Points

Every dentist is different.  I had all my teeth pulled (top and bottom) and got immediate dentures. I did go back every week or so for adjustments and impressions started after my gums healed.  

1 Message

• 

60 Points

I wanted to know what people thought about this. I only have about 7 upper top teeth in the front. No teeth side or back front.I am supposed to have all of them extracted and a immediate denture put in. My bottom teeth are in good condition. I will be put under for extraction I have PTSD its liking story. But my procedure is being done at the school. I wanted to know how bad is the pain and do u think it would be smart to ask the oral surgeon to put denture in while under so they can manipulate the denture while under so I don't have to deal with all that pain! Also key insurance only pays for immediate or permanent dentures. Of course I need immediate because of work ect.. I can't not have teeth! I have to pay for permanent! Is it better to get immediate right after extraction and what is pain like afterwards??? Any help appreciated!!!!

5 Messages

• 

160 Points

I had 9 teeth extracted at the same time , the pain was not bad at all! The end game is so worth it

7 Messages

• 

160 Points

4 y ago

I'm not doing too bad and have no teeth in and stiches in top gums.I have been eating soft stuff and quite a bit of it.Rice,oatmeal,soft rolls,rice pudding.soups,peanut butter and jelly on soft bread,ice cream sandwiches and pretty much a lot and chew on the back gums.the Dentures were very difficult and I'm a gagger and in a couple of weeks having dentise take off some of the palot on the roof of the denture.

6 Messages

• 

156 Points

4 y ago

Reading these comment's I feel a bit better, I was really depressed about having to get my teeth pulled and get a full bottom plate at 35 years old. EVERY where I went I felt I was the only one who had all of these teeth missing/broken etc.. for my age group anyway. I would hide my face, not smile fully etc..  I have gum disease and after having my kids my teeth just started breaking 1 by 1. I will be glad to have a pretty smile again fully though. I went to oral surgeon yesterday to get them out and a immediate denture put in. I was not too bad at first, but woke up a hour ago in tears, the pain, pressure and swelling are severe. I know that means the numbing agent completly worn off and the swelling will apparently get more severe at night :( So I Ate a pudding (which is all I can tolerate right now) and took my pain meds, praying to get relief soon. Can anyone tell me what is the longest I can wait before removing my denture to rinse it etc, I am scared about it actually and rather wait until I need to start doing it for sure! 

191 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

you should contact the dentist office, they should have given you follow up info.  Stay on top of the pain.

6 Messages

• 

156 Points

Yes, I am calling first thing tomm morning! All I was told was I have to keep them in full 24 hours. They are not fitted well, I can tell.. Mean time I am eating soft and taking alot of pain meds. This is very painful :(

1 Message

• 

80 Points

Your the first person who is just like me. I’m 35 and hated not being able to even smile for real. I was so self conscious. I really thought this was going to be a good thing. I had 15 teeth pulled between top and bottom. I’m in a lot of pain still on day 3. I’m going to the denture place tomorrow and I’m ready to hear there thoughts. The top fits well but the bottoms not so much. I’m not sure if it’s because of the way they removed my teeth or the dentures themselves. I NEED. To go back to work and I’m a server and bartender and I can imagine going to work the way I feel. I can’t even talk right.

238 Messages

• 

4.9K Points

Hi Jennifer, I'm considerably older than you but I refused to go back to work until I could talk.  My first week, I thought I'd made the most monumental mistake ever.  I'm coming up on my 3rd week anniversary and even though my "immediates" are not well-fitted (my gums are changing every day), I'm pretty happy at this point.

It isn't so much that I have any confidence right now, but that I feel so much better.  My natural teeth caused me real pain - and now that the extraction pain is so much better, I've got hope.  Also, my dentist has won my trust by continually working on getting the fit as good as possible until I can get my permanent teeth.

I guess what I'm trying to say is - hang in there.  This is a process, and not a fast one.  Give yourself time to heal - work with your dentist - nothing is going to fit right for a while, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

It's going to be a good thing - stay the course!
Schelly

14 Messages

• 

184 Points

Courage. Takes time. Sometimes one step forward, then two back.. then three forward! Then one day, it does not feel normal if they are not in ,-)

1 Message

• 

80 Points

4 y ago

I'm getting fitted for my bottom denture on Tuesday, I only have eight teeth, can I get 3 pulled Wednesday and the other 5 the day I get my denture? I have a bad tooth ache and don't think I can wait 3 weeks

211 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

I had all my 11 top teeth extracted and denture put in same day. Took about about 45 min. Start to finish Good Luck!

1 Message

• 

60 Points

4 y ago

I want to testify on how I was cured of Herpes by Dr Ero, A great testimony that i must share to all cold sores patient in the world. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for cold sores or any cure for herpes, i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr Ero prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the cold sores DRUGS the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few weeks now i have not had any pain, delay in treatment leads to death. Dr Ero is also capable of curing diseases, infections and viruses like ARTHRITIS, HIV, HERPES etc, email: dreroherbaltreatment@gmail.com.

422 Messages

• 

12.7K Points

What does this got to do with dentures????????

211 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

Another troll! They are everywhere. Even in denture land? They must be bored haha

422 Messages

• 

12.7K Points

No kidding. It's crazy how they will post just anywhere trying to peddle their stuff.

211 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

133 Messages

• 

170 Points

Hello Good News i have only one son Kelly Shakeel and he was about going to die after he was diagnosed with Heart cancer and brain problmes, so i was going to Dr and my Dr said he has just three weeks to live, killy is my only son my family and my only best friend, and I couldn't afford to lose him. I started searching for help on-line to make sure my son don’t die, then I found someone name Khan Merriam saying about Dr Sandy, I told him about my problems and he gave me some words of encouragement tell me abut his Herbal medicine that he will do and sent with UPS POST OFFICE WITH MY HOME ADDRESS and he did an sent me herbal medicine and he instructed me on how to go about it, Dr Sandy also said my son will not die that he will be heart cancer free days after using the medicine , I did exactly what he asked me to , now my son that was suppose to live for just two weeks has lived two weeks more and he is very okay , he is fine , just like any other children my son is fine.i was so happy and tell the HERBAL DR about my illness Herpes 2 and ask if he can cure that hes say yes happen again he send me the herbal medicine and use it for 14days too but now me and my son is fine and live a good life, i did not know what to say or do for you papa Srandy all i can do is to tell the word about you and give my life to you pls friends help me thanks him Lesson: Don’t give up in life; 
 HE HAVE CURE FOR THIS ILLNESS. HIV HERPES BODY CANCER HEART CANCER BLOOD CANCER HPV ALS EASY PROBLEM E T C.. 
what ever you are passing through today can be your testimony tomorrow:  Email;  dr.sandyspelltemple@gmail.com  dr.sandyspelltemple@hotmail.com  dr.sandyspelltemple@yahoo.com  OR call Whats App Number +2349031726182 https://www.facebook.com/Drsandy-SPELL-HOME-2-226270587825982/
 THANKS  FOR SANDY.....