heatherp's profile

306 Messages

• 

7.8K Points

Sat, Oct 10, 2015 3:37 PM

Dentures as a weight loss program!

OK, so it's not a program I would recommend but I'm down 15 pounds in 5 weeks.

How about you?

32 Messages

• 

852 Points

6 y ago

I think the milk shakes did me in but I did loose 10.

306 Messages

• 

7.8K Points

6 y ago

I'm extremely pain averse so I've been pretty much drinking all of my meals. I vacillate between Ensure regular and Ensure Plus. Meals have become such a chore that it's just easier.

815 Messages

• 

20.8K Points

6 y ago

Depending on the scale - 20 to 25 in just over 2 months. Nothing tastes good. :(

P.S. Heather, phone really is charging and I was sleeping until hubby barged in. I thought I'd look at my phone that has been blowing up. Lol

306 Messages

• 

7.8K Points

6 y ago

Hey, you make me sound like a stalker! LOL

4 Messages

• 

192 Points

6 y ago

Lost 14 pounds in one month. I had it to lose anyway. It's kickstarted my weight loss journey though and now I am determined to lose the rest. #gethealthy

815 Messages

• 

20.8K Points

6 y ago

I certainly have plenty to lose!

I've been on bed rest for pretty much the last 2 years. During that time my family was good enough to me (or meant well) to bring me comfort food, which at the time was these incredibly soft, salted-caramel bars. That was the only thing that tasted good!

I have been craving the summer salads all year-hopefully next summer

306 Messages

• 

7.8K Points

6 y ago

Me too. I had plateaued. I needed to loose about 100 pounds and was already down 60. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now! I must tell my husband to stop making mashed potatoes LOL

815 Messages

• 

20.8K Points

6 y ago

Once my teeth will stay in place, I'm digging into salads like never before! And raw veggies -I miss those too!

306 Messages

• 

7.8K Points

6 y ago

Mine stay in place . . . pretty much . . . but I've not had a soft line yet so any movement, no matter how small is like a hundred little knives slicing away at my mouth every time I try to eat. 4 weeks and still on liquids.

815 Messages

• 

20.8K Points

6 y ago

I'm here right now for ANOTHER soft line. If it's any consolation, I'm pretty much still on liquid. Some soft. I have gotten desperate and eaten real food but paid for it in pain! I don't recommend doing it!

I'm a ways away from salads and raw veggies! :(

306 Messages

• 

7.8K Points

6 y ago

I'm going to my dentist in 10  minutes. She's either going to do a soft reline, or take my teeth for a hard reline. That would mean no teeth for at least a day. But they'll use the supposed hypo-allergenic acrylic. I don't hold out much hope for that though. 

My hubby had pizza last night. 

30 Messages

• 

890 Points

6 y ago

I'm 4 weeks in tomorrow and lost 14lbs (much needed) so feel great although recovering from a chest infection which helped the weight loss! I've finally found that Secure Adhesive does work for me. Put in at 7.15am this morning, and at 7pm tonight just ate soft gammon ham with mash and carrots! Yeah some fresh albeit soft veg at last, and am chewing with my back 'teeth', no movement at all. I have become addicted to warm chocolate cake with cream (funny because I couldn't stand chocolate cake before) so maybe those lost lbs will soon go back on lol

15 Messages

• 

200 Points

4 m ago

That's interesting. I would like to try it for a change, lol.

Kaye | Boston Kitchen Cleaning

1 Message

• 

60 Points

3 d ago

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. basement waterproofing