rose_b0e38f's profile

28 Messages

• 

490 Points

Tue, Oct 10, 2017 3:38 AM

Aspen comfilytes anyone?

(Aspen) I and looking at comfilytes from Aspen, I am in week 4 of healing and not sure if I want to up grade. Any One have Comfilytes and do you like them?

Responses

44 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

4 y ago

There feedback isnt very good tbh lots of negative info can be found on the web heres an example-
https://aspen-dental.pissedconsumer.com/don-t-buy-dentures-at-aspen-dental-20160831910708.html

I note some on this site praise the staff there they did such a good job etc, but these people arnt telling you problems there dentures developed over time, something to think on?

21 Messages

• 

790 Points

So far I have had great service from Aspen Dental in Ann Arbor MI.
Thanks for all your research, and I can only hope all those people find someone to fix their issues.

10 Messages

• 

324 Points

4 y ago

I just had my extractions 9 days ago and plan on getting the Comfilyte. That will be around April 2018 though. Although, I’ve had a ton of little complications, Aspen has been great. They are currently remaking my temps due to an ill fit. The staff have always been super helpful and patient.

I’m curious to hear about Comfilyte too. My main reason for going with them was the options in colors was 50+ compared to the three options for the others.

28 Messages

• 

490 Points

I am 6 weeks in and have the option to upgrade to the comfilytes at the end of the healing. I'm wondering if the food will stick to them like the healing ones due to the texture of them compared to the classics.  

The Aspen I'm going to has been great, they get me in right away for adjustments, answer all my questions and I never feel rushed when I go in or call. 

The only problem is the insurance, Aspen's system charges more them all the pre-determinations I have gotten, but I have it in writing that I will get a refund of monies over the charges.

Also the locations have different charges (insurance coverage) my extractions were done in one place, but the bill was sent to the insurance company from another which added an extra $1000. to the bill. I did call the insurance co. and it is being fixed. 

1 Message

• 

62 Points

I’m 7 weeks out from my extractions at Aspen in Orlando. The whole experience has been more than I expected by the staff at this Aspen has been nothing but supportive and professional. The remade my intermediates due to fit issue since that had to work on my gums more than they expected. I was not charged for the remake. I am making good progress and happy with the process so far. Neither myself nor my wife, who is also a patient at the same office, has any complaints.

To the best of my knowledge Aspen is like a franchised dentist office owned by a local dentist. Like any franchise there is likely to be operators that have issues, but so far we are quite happy with this office and staff owned by Cornerstone Denistry.

28 Messages

• 

490 Points

The first 3 weeks were not as tough as I thought, But by the 4th week I just wanted to run down the street screaming! I am waiting for my first reline I hope before Thanksgiving. 

I have a wisdom tooth that was schuled to be removed but couldn't due to it being too close to a nerve, so my denture is riding on it, I may need to have that part of the denture removed due to the pressure on that side when I eat.  Will be going in for another adjustment this week. 

Aspen is franchised, I am in Illinois the Apsen I go to is operated by I F Hamati DDS, the dentist and the staff are all very caring people and have been very professional. 

7 Messages

• 

176 Points

Thank you for the feedback. This is the office I have chosen as well. I’m really nervous, having my extractions on Monday.

28 Messages

• 

490 Points

Rachel, The extractions and healing went great, but I have had problems with the billing department sending in the correct information to my insurance , so if you are using insurance, if you haven’t already ( may be to lake if you are going in on Monday) get predeterminations. Also I went in on Monday for what I thought would be a Hard reline , ended up waiting 4 hrs and they did a soft reline. I called today complaining that this is not right and made an appointment for Monday Thor them that if they can not fix this I will be requesting money back. By the way I backed out of gettin the expensive one and went with the classics. Good luck on Monday. If you need to talk more I do check emails from this site.

15 Messages

• 

200 Points

5 m ago

Highly recommended! They are currently remaking my temps due to an ill fit. The staff have always been super helpful and patient.

Chap | Windshield Repair

12 Messages

• 

474 Points

5 m ago

I have Comfilytes dentures and have had them for 3 years now with no issues. I go in every year to have my dentures cleaned and have my gums checked for anything unusual. I use Aspen Dental and have no complaints. They were professional and caring. My Comfilytes fit perfect from the first day I go them and continue to fit well. There have been NO adjustments in the 3 years I have had them. They do come with a 7 year warranty which is one reason I got them. They are not made by cold cast like the less expensive dentures. I am very happy with my dentures currently.

2 Messages

• 

74 Points

Thanks for the info, I have been researching the comfilytes and I can not wait to get them.. I have had my classic for about a month but as soon as I can I will be upgrading to the others... It helps to read all the positive reviews from people like you.

26 Messages

• 

356 Points

@lisa_plume_spanberger hi Lisa! I have never heard of those. What are they if you don't mind me asking and you say they feel good, but how do they look hon? Thank you 

12 Messages

• 

474 Points

5 m ago

Yes I have had comfilytes for 3 years now and have not had any issues. They fit from the start and I have not had to have any "adjustments". I got them from Aspen in Glen Carbon, Illinois. They are very light and feel very real after a while.  Look great! I have gone in every year to have them cleaned professionally (which is covered by Aspens guarantee-7 years)....Comfilytes are not cold cast like many dentures are. I hope this helps.

26 Messages

• 

356 Points

Thank you so much! You are the first person that has said you're dentures feel good and look great! I'm so happy for you! You're lucky Lisa! So there is hope! Thanks girl!! Have a good day! Take care,! Thanks for taking the time to answer my quest! I appreciate it!;

2 Messages

• 

74 Points

@lisa_plume_spanberger 

I'm so Happy to read your comment, I really want to upgrade to comfilytes when it's time for me to do it, I'm still healing but just about there.... I have been checking out the positive feedback and it really helps to read a feedback like yours.. I'm really looking forward to the comfort and the light weight..

1 Message

• 

60 Points

3 m ago

You could find those around the tree removal frankston area.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

3 m ago

I believe my dad has them and he seems to be alright with them. Regards, Tyson (from https://www.protreeremovalmorningtonpeninsula.com.au/tree-removal-frankston)