C

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Mon, May 3, 2021 3:01 PM

Aggravating temporary bottom denture issues

I am a 28 almost 29 year old who jus got dentures put in (top and bottom) about two months ago. I have been having nothing but issues!! My tops I’m having some issues with but my first issue and most aggravating one is that of my bottoms! They just aren’t fitting right!! Even with adhesive the adhesive ends up completely dissolving after eating stuff and I’m reapplying adhesive 2-3 times a day. My tops are good with adhesive but without the adhesive they still move around. Just a tad. The issue is that the dentist said I shouldn’t have to wear adhesive that my tops and bottoms should fit snug but the bottoms just don’t. I had a reline today on my temporaries and I’m still just not happy. The taste is awful but I’m sitting here stressing about how she expects me to not wear adhesive to eat!? Sure the bottoms are fitting a tiny bit better to where they aren’t moving as much when my lips move but If I eat they are def going to be moving with the food!! Ugh!! I know a lot of people have issues with bottoms but is there soemthing I’m missing here? I feel like I’m being a pain when I keep going back to the dentist for fittings and telling them to take more off or to do a second reline. I’m just so upset being so young and not having teeth knowing my dentist said i shouldn’t need adhesive but knowing adhesive is the only way I’m going to be able to keep the dentures from moving. Apart from that, I am wondering if there is other things that can be done to get my bottoms to fit? I have to wait a week before I can soak or clean my dentures my dentist said. So after a week, can I use adhesive with this reline in? And if so, what if even with the adhesive in, the adhesive still doesn’t Help!? I’m hoping you can help answer my questions and concerns and I hope I didn’t confuse any one. If you have any questions you can ask me! I am really driving myself insane knowing I have my teeth removed and not I’m stuck with dentures that are not being cooperative!! Heck, I’m ok with my tops if I can atleast just figure out the bottoms!!!

Responses

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

3 d ago

Why don't you try the best dental implant Brooklyn in NY, every client satisfied with their trend services.