T

6 Messages

• 

132 Points

Wed, May 12, 2021 6:46 PM

7k? Too expensive?

Does 7k seem very expensive for 9 extractions, a full immediate permanent acrylic resin denture (top only), and a cast metal lower partial denture? Am I paying too much?

4 Messages

• 

166 Points

Il y a 1 a

I just had 29 extractions and received my temporary dentures immediately. I will have my permanents in 4-6 months. I paid 5800.00 total, the extractions were the bulk of it.

4 Messages

• 

166 Points

This was Tuesday, they gave me no anesthesia only novacaine and Motrin 800, I’ve been in terrible pain and now I can’t get them back in

6 Messages

• 

110 Points

@KimE​ same here...

but I got 8 implants, no gas! Good times!

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

Il y a 5 m

Connect the setclockwindows here easily

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

Il y a 5 m

The drift hunters game is intended for fun only, don’t practice these actions in real life as it endangers your life and the lives of others.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 5 m

hmm thanks for sharing

Men’s Grey B2 Jacket

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 5 m

You are giving a Melinda Monroe Red Jacket great kind of information. So useful and practical for me, nice work keep it up.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 5 m

Thanks, for sharing this amazing blog, keep doing such amazing work. 

Mens Aviator Black Coat

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 3 m

Are you searching to buy something you can wear? Then you should visit our website, where you can find a wide range of attractive and trendy jackets, including gaming character jackets, biker jackets, leather jackets, and much more. To make a purchase, simply click on the link. Yelena Belova Vest

10 Messages

• 

150 Points

Il y a 3 m

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.  emergency dental services

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 2 d

Hi this post is helpful thanks to sharing yankees varsity jacket