T

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Wed, Apr 14, 2021 11:23 PM

22 and getting all teeth removed.

I'm 22 years old and have to get all my teeth removed. I'm literally bawling my eyes out. I'm scared about my face sinking in. I'm scared about how I'll look. How ill eat. How ill smile. I don't want to live like this. I hate myself for letting my teeth get to this point. Why do implants have to cost 50k

Responses

1 Message

• 

60 Points

24 d ago

Hi my names Alex! I got dentures when I was 22. I’m 24 now and live a totally normal life! Check out my TikTok page, it may help you.. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe9hYuQ9/

183 Messages

• 

5.7K Points

17 d ago

Taia, you will be GLAD that you're having them pulled.. You'll have a beautiful smile & no one will know unless you tell them.. At first, you'll have a ''temporary denture'' when you leave the Dentist's office.. You may have some swelling, but that will subside.. You'll see your Dentist on a regular basis..Your face will not sink in, you'll be able to eat regular food in a few weeks & your ''smile'' will be beaming.. Hang in there, we've all been thru this & you will ''survive'' dentures.. Implants are nice if you can afford them, I know I couldn't either!!!  We're here to help you during this process...I hope you've had this process done by the time I've read your post too.. GOOD LUCK!!