Has anyone experienced an allergic reaction to the material/s that their dentures were constructed with? Symptoms might include: itchy/burning roof of mouth, sores on gums, infections (fungal/bacterial) on tongue, and a very salty but sour-like taste upon removal that causes frequent swallowing which tastes like plastic (acrylic)?
If so, has anyone actually been evaluated by an allergist with their dentures to see if such an allergy exists? My prosthodontist says it is highly unlikely, but no one know their body like themself.
Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.